Stickers are a popular promotional gifting choice. Even big brands like Apple use it to create loyalty among their customer base. However, you need to pick a good sticker design to get the best results. An experienced graphic or logo designer can help you come up with innovative solutions that may appeal to a wide range of people.
Tips for Designing an Effective Sticker
Stickers should be fun, visually-appealing, and relevant to your brand. There are several factors to consider when designing one, and here are some of them:
- Shape and Size – You can experiment with all kinds of shapes and sizes. Some like to stick with geometric shapes, while others like to experiment with wavy lines or asymmetrical forms. Pick something that fits your brand and conveys the right message. Make sure it isn’t too big or too small; think of sizes that people stick on their laptops or tablets.
- Color – Make sure the colors are vivid and fun, while fitting in with your brand aesthetic. For example, if the branding has yellow and orange shades, make sure the sticker has the same hues. Some brands instead will keep the logo shape, but experiment with different colors. Keep consistency in mind while printing stickers.
- Font – Your font should match the brand aesthetic as well. Pick a font that is clear, easy-to-read, but also attractive. Businesses can change fonts on particular marketing campaigns as long as they maintain consistent in other ways.
Keeping these factors in mind will help business owners develop the best promotional pieces. Find a company that uses reliable technology for printing stickers.
Mistakes to Avoid
There are a few mistakes business owners must avoid if they want this campaign to be successful. Here’s a look at some of them:
- Cluttered and Busy Design – When it comes to stickers, less is more. Make sure the design has some room to breathe and is simple enough to be memorable. A complex design will only alienate your target audience.
- Poor Legibility – Your sticker design should be easy to read and understand. Avoid intricate cursive fonts, fine and close lines, or blurry details. People should be able to understand the design at a single glance.
- Complicated Message – Keep the messaging simple and straightforward. Avoid long sentences and utilize short, impactful phrases.
Companies like RVA Fast Print can create different kinds of stickers for your business. You can discuss the company’s brand, message, and marketing strategy with experienced graphic designers to come up with a good sticker design.